EEE NOTE FIRMWARE UPDATED

Version 1.0.4.

1. PDF Fonts gets better.

(for me Korean fonts gets farrrrrrrrr better. thanks a lot ASUS)
If it sometimes works bad (like being still under last firmware-bad fonts viewing)
, tap an ePub Ebook once, then Fonts be better back to new firmware.

---------------------------------------------------
I don't know it is a firmware bug or else.
when I updated firmware, I checked it first the PDF viewer's fonts get better.
But Note taking feels far much slower. so I personallized pen tablet setting(which I think there is no connection between my problem). but still it was too slow. I reboot Ex3NOTE but still it was.
Then I back to PDF viewer, and I found fonts were back to be BAD, old firmware, like ~@#~....
then I tap an ePub Ebook(Les Miserable from KOBO, Adobe DRM Epub, FREE), then fonts get better.
----------------------------------------------------

Now PDF viewer feels far much better(fonts) a little bit faster,

but still not support

fixed screen viewing(always show top-left when click next page)
and full lcd viewing.(using only 2/3 of screen showing ePub or PDF)



2. Taking note gets a little bit slower. but less rough.

I don't know exactly how much it has changed. but it feels aaaaa little bit "slower" than old firmware.
last firmware gets 85/100 scores in catching hand-writing(by me), this firmware gets 84.

But those writings looks better, less rough.
I am sure ASUS is WORKING. not sleeping.


3. Adobe DRM ePUB

1. KOBO WORKS WELL. You can Purchase(?, I just tested free books.) ADOBE DRM ePub Ebooks in EEENOTE web browser directly. No need to get through PC.

2. Several ePUB files make EEE NOTE be STONED. OVER 20mb Epub files caanot be downloaded through the EEE NOTE web browser.

3. I can use free 'ENGLISH' through Gutenberg, Google books, Kobo free books.
but several files maked EEE NOTE SHUT DOWN.
------------------
I checked it again.
ASUS EEE NOTE can be usded with SD, SDHC card in ADOBE DIGITAL EDITION.
I purchase a Korean book in Korean E-book store and it worked well.

But those of Library Loan books(10 days limit) does not work in this way SD, SDHC.

You cannot use ADOBE DIGITAL EDTION without SD, SDHC CARD.
The sync program is not yet(?) able to copy ePub files from SD card to EEE NOTE flash memory.

I can view library loan books in ADOBE DIGITAL EDITION on PC now
but cannot view on EEE NOTE. Yes. that is the problem. in my opinion

ADOBE DIGITAL EDITION accepts only sd card mode of EEE NOTE. BUT EEE NOTE's ADOBE DRM ACTIVATION only accept INSIDE FLASH MEMORY. not SD CARD.

it is my opinion. not based on techinical docs.
------------------
4. writing notes during recording, was suck.. s... suck.
but it gets better in this firmware. Thanks.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기